- On the day of your procedure, please report to the hospital main lobby reception desk and ask for directions to the Patient Access Center.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight, the night before your procedure.
- Take medication(s) as instructed with a small sip of water the morning of the procedure.
- Take a bath or shower before you come for the procedure. Do not apply any cream(s), lotion(s), or patches to the chest and groin region.
- Please bring your insurance card(s), photo ID and/or driver’s license and an overnight bag.
- Be prepared for an overnight stay, though every attempt will be made to discharge you to home the same day.
- No driving for 48 hours after the cardiac ablation procedure, so please have someone drive you home.
Credits- Valley Health System.