- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight, the night before your procedure.
- Take medications as instructed with a small sip of water the morning of the procedure.
- Take a bath or shower before you come for the procedure.
- On the day of your procedure, please report to the hospital main lobby reception desk and ask for directions to the Patient Access Center.
- Please bring your insurance card(s), photo ID and/or driver’s license, and an overnight bag.
- Plan to be discharged the morning after your procedure unless instructed otherwise by your physician.
- No driving for 48 hours after the procedure, so please have someone drive you home.
How do I prepare for a Catheter Ablation? Print
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Fri, 13 Nov, 2020 at 6:16 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.