- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight, the night before your procedure.
- Take medications as instructed with a small sip of water the morning of the procedure.
- Take a bath or shower before you come for the procedure.
- On the day of your procedure, please report to the hospital main lobby reception desk and ask for directions to the Patient Access Center.
- Please bring your insurance card(s), photo ID and/or driver’s license, and an overnight bag.
- Plan to be discharged the morning after your procedure unless instructed otherwise by your physician.
- No driving for 48 hours after the procedure, so please have someone drive you home.
Credits- Valley Health System.