- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight, the night before your procedure
- Take medications as instructed with a small sip of water the morning of the procedure
- Take a bath or shower before you come for the procedure. Do not apply any lotion, creams, deodorants or perfumes after the shower
- On the day of your procedure, please report to the hospital main lobby reception desk and ask for directions to the Patient Access Centre
- Please bring your insurance card(s), photo ID or driver’s license and an overnight bag. Plan to be discharged the morning after your procedure. You must have someone drive you home.
Credits- Valley Health System.