- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight, the night before your procedure.
- Take medications as instructed with a small sip of water the morning of the procedure.
- Take a bath or shower before you come for the procedure. Do not apply any lotion, creams, deodorants or perfumes after the shower.
- On the day of your procedure, please report to the hospital main lobby reception desk and ask for directions to the Patient Access Center.
- Please bring your insurance card(s), and photo ID or driver’s license.
- Plan to stay overnight and you must have someone drive you home upon discharge. There is no driving until you return to our office for a wound/device check. This appointment will be given to you upon discharge from the hospital.
How do I prepare for a defibrillator placement? Print
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Wed, 16 Sep, 2020 at 2:26 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.