Q- What is MYCARELINK RELAY™ HOME COMMUNICATOR?
MyCareLink Relay ™ (MCL Relay) is referred to as a Home Communicator. Home- Designed for bedside use. Communicator - Similar to MyCareLink Heart ™, the MCL Relay Home Communicator is a pass-through for heart device data.
Q- How are the components of MYCARELINK RELAY™ HOME COMMUNICATOR?
- Ambient Light Sensor: Will turn off user interface lights when the area around it is dark. When ambient light is brighter, the monitor automatically shines light again. Audio is muted when lights are off.
- Light Ring- shows activity:
- Solid green – on and working properly,
- Green and spinning – doing something, working,
- Amber/red with additional status icons to indicate error state.
- Short Press (<1 sec) Status icons display if MCL Relay is connected via Wi-Fi or cellular network
- Long press (>2 sec) -Initiates manual transmission
- Progress Bar: Used during transmission. Five lights illuminate as transmission progresses through to completion.
Q- How can we use of MYCARELINK RELAYTM HOME COMMUNICATOR?
- Powering Up- The light ring spins while the system starts up (when connected to power). The patient needs to stay near the communicator to ensure it can connect to the heart device. This can take up to 15 minutes. A tone plays upon completion and the light ring will be solid green.
- System Working When the light ring is solid green, no action is needed.
Note: The light sensor turns off the lights on the communicator when the room is dark. The communicator is still working.
Watch the below video on "the key features of the MyCareLink Relay Home Communicator".
To know more about MYCARELINK RELAYTM HOME COMMUNICATOR click here