- You may experience some redness, bruising, or tenderness at the incision site, which is normal.
- You may have an incision site on one or both sides of your groin. The dressing will be removed by our electrophysiology team the day after the procedure.
- You may shower 24 hours after the procedure.
- You will need a ride home the day after the procedure.
- You will not be able to drive for the next 3 days after the procedure.
- Do not lift anything heavier than 10 pounds for the first 48 hours after the procedure, or until the groin insertion sites are no longer tender.
- Do not swim, sit in a hot tub, exercise, or do sit-ups for at least one week.
- For information about remote monitoring, refer to the pamphlet provided to you in your discharge packet titled "Device Remote Monitoring."
- If you notice increasing swelling, firmness, bleeding, numbness, or tingling in either leg or experience extreme discomfort, please call our office at 201-432-7837.
Recovery after a Leadless Pacemaker Implant Print
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Sun, 2 Oct, 2022 at 2:10 PM