Union Health Dashboard Training Guide: Electrophysiology
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jan, 2024 at 3:04 PM
Prescription Universe is a digital medicine platform for care providers to prescribe automated appointment reminders, directions, apps, surveys, care plans, and health education content at the point of care, via text.
The RxUniverse platform is accessible through web browsers (we recommend using Chrome). Please use the link below to login: https://platform.rx.health
Contact us for help and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONBOARDING PROCESS OVERVIEW:
A. Go to https://platform.rx.health in a web (Chrome) browser.
- USERNAME: Input your username (for email@example.com).
- PASSWORD: Enter default password- Password#123!
B. Reset password immediately
- Reenter the default password provided (Password#123!)
- Type in your new password (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, have at least one number and one special character)
- Reenter your new password and click on Submit.
C. Login with the new password created
- Enter your USERNAME
- Enter the new password created
D. You can change your password in the future from the Profile tab under the left navigation menu
- Select Profile in the left menu and Click on Change password to reset your password after logging in.
2. Accessing prescriptions made from the Custom Dashboard
- On the left hand panel click on the Custom Dashboard tab, and select 'Open' for the Union Health EP Dashboard
- Some users may have access to both the CHF and Colonoscopy Dashboard in addition to the EP Dashboard, other users may have access to the EP Dashboard ONLY.
- This will take you to the Dashboard Overview where you will be able to access all the patients who have received prescriptions for their EP procedure.
- As part of the Dashboard Overview, you will be able to identify the prescriptions based on the patients
- Name, MRN, DOB, and Phone number
- Pathway type - Going live with ONLY Catheter Ablation at this time - 1. Premature ventricular contractions, Supra ventricular tachycardia, Ventricular tachycardia 2. Atrial flutter 3. Atrial fibrillation 4. Atrioventricular node
- Prescription Date - the date the pathway was prescribed to the patient
- Appointment Confirmation: The patient is asked to confirm their appointment date by replying 1 or indicate they would like to cancel or reschedule their appointment by replying 2
- These reminders are sent 10 days, 7 days, and 3 days prior to their appointment date
- ONLY when the patient does not respond to the 10 day reminder, the 7 day reminder is triggered. ONLY when the patient does not respond to the 7 day reminder, the 3 day reminder is triggered.
- If at ANY point, either 10 days, or 7 days before the appointment the patient replies to the reminder, the subsequent reminder is cancelled and populates on the dashboard as 'Not needed'
- If the patient confirms their appointment they will populate on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the reminder was sent, confirmed'
- If the patient does not confirm their appointment they will populate on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the reminder was sent, not confirmed'
- If the message was not triggered to the patient, they will populate on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the message was supposed to be sent, Failed'
- Survey: 3 days after the procedure, the patient is asked to complete the Patient Experience Survey
- If they click on the survey link, they will populate on the dashboard as 'Clicked'
- If they complete the survey, they will populate on the dashboard as 'Filled'
- If they do not complete the survey, they will populate on the dashboard as '--'
- Custom Alerts
- Patient Opted Out - Reply 99
- Patient has alarming symptoms - Reply 5
- Alerts: At any point in the workflow if a patient replies to a message this column will have a
- As part of the Dashboard Overview, you will be able to filter patients based on
- The patients MRN, Phone number, First or Last name
- Appointment date
- Pre-Procedure Date
- Follow up Date
- Patient Interaction Status
- Catheter Ablation Pathway
- If you are filtering patients based on their Interaction status, you have the option to filter by
- Survey Clicked - Patient Experience Survey
- Survey Filled - Patient Experience Survey
- Opted Out - Reply 99
- If you are filtering patients based on a specific pathway, you have the option to filter by
- Catheter Ablation Premature Ventricular Contractions
- Catheter Ablation Supra Ventricular Tachycardia
- Catheter Ablation Ventricular Tachycardia
- Catheter Ablation Atrial Flutter
- Catheter Ablation Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation Atrioventricular Node
3. Accessing Patient Details from the Dashboard Overview
- Click anywhere along the highlighted area once you have identified the patient you would like to select
- Under patient details, you can view patient demographics at the top along with the Messages, Survey, Notes, and Pathways tabs
- To track all the messages that were already sent to the patient, as well as all the messages queued to be sent including the date and time stamps click on the Messages tab. The messages that were sent out are at the bottom of the page, the messages that are queued to be sent are towards the top. These messages are on the right.
- All patient replies will be on the left
- To access the patients responses to the Patient Experience Survey, click on the Survey tab
- To generate a note pertaining to the patients chart you are in, click on the Notes tab, enter your note in the free text box, and click save note - for internal use amongst users of the Prescription Universe Platform.
- The Date and Time the note was generated along with which user created the note will be documented upon clicking 'Save Note'
- Updates to the patients pre-procedure date, appointment date, and follow up appointment date and time can be made from the pathways tab.
- Locate the pathway that is titled after the procedure the patient is scheduled for, and click the 'Update' button.
- Upon clicking on the 'Update' button, the original prescription form will pop up, allowing you to make updates to any of the three dates
- Once you have entered the new dates and times, you can click on the 'Update' button on the bottom right corner.
4. Prescribing patient education content
- On the home page, click the education content toggle button
- Click on the "education content" button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, catalogued and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
- Enter key word (disease, procedure, care instructions and more) in the search bar
- Click on the "▼" arrow to browse through the content with the article
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the module and enter patient's phone number
- Click on the help tab in the left navigation menu and use the dropdown to choose between trouble, suggestion and other. Add details that you need help with in the provided free text box