Prescription Universe is a digital medicine platform for care providers to prescribe automated appointment reminders, directions, apps, surveys, care plans, and health education content at the point of care, via text.
The RxUniverse platform is accessible through web browsers (we recommend using Chrome). Please use the link below to login: https://prescriptionuniverse.org
Contact us for help and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONBOARDING PROCESS OVERVIEW:
Login: Through EPIC
- From your main top menu in Epic, select Rx Health Dashboard. Note: If you have more menu items, this may be found by clicking under the >> menu to the right.
- If you are prompted to select a specialty, you can select any specialty to proceed. You will only be prompted once.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the main RxHealth screen. Click on the Custom Dashboard tab from the left side panel
1.Login: Through the Prescription Universe Platform
A. Go to https://prescriptionuniverse.org in a web (Chrome) browser.
- USERNAME: Input your username (for email@example.com).
- PASSWORD: Enter default password- Password#123!
B. Reset password immediately
- Reenter the default password provided (Password123!)
- Type in your new password (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, have at least one number and one special character)
- Reenter your new password and click on Submit.
C. Login with the new password created
- Enter your USERNAME
- Enter the new password created
D. You can change your password in the future from the Profile tab under the left navigation menu
- Select Profile in the left menu and Click on Change password to reset your password after logging in.
2. Accessing prescriptions made from the Custom Dashboard
- On the left hand panel click on the Custom Dashboard tab, and select 'Open' for the Colonoscopy Dashboard
- This will take you to the Dashboard Overview where you will be able to access all the patients who have received prescriptions for their procedure.
- As part of the Dashboard Overview, you will be able to identify the prescriptions based on the patients
- Name, MRN, DOB, and Phone number
- Prep type (MiraLAX or Sutab) along with the Physician Name
- Appointment Date
- Appointment Confirmation: The patient is asked to confirm their appointment date by replying 1 or indicate they would like to cancel or reschedule their appointment by replying 2
- These reminders are sent 10 days, 7 days, and 3 days prior to their appointment date
- ONLY when the patient does not respond to the 10 day reminder, the 7 day reminder is triggered. ONLY when the patient does not respond to the 7 day reminder, the 3 day reminder is triggered.
- If at ANY point, either 10 days, or 7 days before the appointment the patient replies to the reminder, the subsequent reminder is cancelled and populates on the dashboard as 'Not needed'
- If the patient confirms their appointment they will populate on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the reminder was sent, confirmed'
- If the patient does not confirm their appointment they will populate on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the reminder was sent, not confirmed'
- Prescription Confirmation: 2 days prior to the patient is asked to confirm if they have picked up their prep by replying 1 or indicate they have not picked it up by replying 2
- If the patient has picked up their prep, they will populate on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the message was sent, confirmed'
- If the patient has not picked up their prep, they will populate on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the message was sent, not confirmed'
- Prep Confirmation:1 day prior the patient is asked to confirm if they have started their prep by replying 1 or indicate they would like to cancel or reschedule their appointment by replying 2
- If the patient has started their prep, they will populate on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the message was sent, confirmed'
- If the patient would like to cancel or reschedule their appointment, they will populated on the dashboard as 'Engaged SMS, the date the message was sent, not confirmed'
- Survey:1 day after the appointment, the patient is asked to complete the Patient Experience Survey
- If they click on the survey link, they will populate on the dashboard as 'Clicked'
- If they complete the survey, they will populate on the dashboard as 'Filled'
- If they do not complete the survey, they will populate on the dashboard as '--'
- Custom Alerts
- Cancelled - Cancelled appointment
- Rescheduled - Rescheduled appointment
- Patient Opted Out - Reply 99
- Replied 2 on Appointment confirmation
- If the patient replies 1 on the 7 day or 3 day appointment confirmation reminder, this alert is removed
- Replied 2 on Prescription confirmation
- Replied 2 on Prep confirmation
- Patient has concerns after the procedure
- Alerts: At any point in the workflow if a patient replies to a message this column will have a
- As part of the Dashboard Overview, you will be able to filter patients based on
- The patients MRN, Phone number, First or Last name
- Appointment date
- Engagement status
- Patient Confirmation
- Prep Type
- Physician Name
- If you are filtering patients based on their Engagement status, you have the option to filter by
- Survey Clicked - Patient Experience Survey
- Survey Filled - Patient Experience Survey
- Concerns After Procedure - Reply 5
- Opted Out
- If you are filtering patients based on their Confirmation status, you have the option to filter by
- Appointment Confirmed
- Appointment not confirmed
- Prep confirmed
- Prep not confirmed
- Prescription Confirmed
- Prescription not confirmed
- If you are filtering patients based on their Prep Type, you have the option to filter by
- On The dashboard overview you have the option to Update the Prep Type
- Identify the prescription you would like to update the prep for, select the prescription by clicking on the check box to the left of the prescription
- On the top right corner click on the actions drop down menu and select 'Update Prep'
- The following window will pop up on the Dashboard Overview - Under 'Configurations' select 'Prep Type'
- As soon as you select 'Prep Type' the pop up window will look as such
- Under 'prep_type_manual' select the prep you would like to update the prescription to, and click 'Execute Action' Immediately after you will see the following pop up notification
- On the dashboard overview you can confirm the Prep Type was updated
3. Accessing Patient Details from the Dashboard Overview
- Click anywhere along the highlighted area once you have identified the patient you would like to select
- Under patient details, you can view patient demographics at the top along with the Messages, Survey, Notes, and Pathways tabs
- To track all the messages that were already sent to the patient, as well as all the messages queued to be sent including the date and time stamps click on the Messages tab. The messages that were sent out are at the bottom of the page, the messages that are queued to be sent are towards the top. These messages are on the right.
- All patient replies will be on the left
- To access the patients responses to the Patient Experience Survey, click on the Survey tab
4. Canceling a pathway
- To cancel a pathway so that the patient does not receive any queued messages
- Identify the patient you would like to cancel the pathway for, access their 'Patient Details' and select the "Pathways' tab and click 'Cancel'
- You will be asked 'Are you sure?' - You will then click on the check mark indicating 'Yes'
- Upon clicking the check mark, once the pathway is cancelled it will read 'Cancelled'
5. Prescribing patient education content
- On the home page, click the education content toggle button
- Click on the "education content" button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, catalogued and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
- Enter key word (disease, procedure, care instructions and more) in the search bar
- Click on the "▼" arrow to browse through the content with the article
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the module and enter patient's phone number
- Click on the help tab in the left navigation menu and use the dropdown to choose between trouble, suggestion and other. Add details that you need help with in the provided free text box