Union Health onboarding guide CHF Chronic Care Management
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Fri, 8 Sep, 2023 at 11:39 AM
Prescription Universe (RxU) Onboarding Guide for CHF Management Union Health
Prescription Universe is a digital medicine platform for care providers to prescribe automated appointment reminders, directions, apps, surveys, care plans, and health education content at the point of care, via text.
The RxUniverse platform is accessible through web browsers (we recommend using Chrome). Please use the link below to login: https://prescriptionuniverse.org
Contact us for help and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONBOARDING PROCESS OVERVIEW:
A. Go to https://prescriptionuniverse.org in a web (Chrome) browser.
- USERNAME: Input your username (for email@example.com).
- PASSWORD: Enter default password- Password#123!
B. Reset password immediately
- Reenter the default password provided (Password123!)
- Type in your new password (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, have at least one number and one special character)
- Reenter your new password and click on Submit.
C. Login with the new password created
- Enter your USERNAME
- Enter the new password created
D. You can change your password in the future from the Profile tab under the left navigation menu
- Select Profile in the left menu and Click on Change password to reset your password after logging in.
2. Prescribing the CHF Management DNP from the custom dashboard
- On the left hand panel click the custom dashboard tab and select Open for the Union Health CHF dashboard
- This will take you to the Dashboard Overview.
- Prior to making a prescription, search for the patient by name under the search bar to confirm whether or not they received a CHF Post-Discharge DNP prescription in the past.
- If the patient does not populate onto the dashboard when you search for them, this indicates they have not received the CHF Post-Discharge DNP prescription in the past. This is a new patient that is receiving a prescription for the first time.
- To make a prescription for this patient, select the 'Prescribe' button at the top right-handht hand corner
- The following window will pop up at time of prescription
- Select the correct DNP pathway: Union Health Heart Failure Chronic care management program
- Enter the patient’s first and last name
- Enter the patient's mobile phone number
- Enter the patient's MRN number
- Enter the patient's DOB
- Click prescribe
- When you search for a patient to confirm if they received a CHF post-discharge DNP prescription in the past, if the patient populates on the dashboard, and their 'Pathways' column reads 'CHF post-discharge program' this is an indicator that they received a prescription in the past.
- For such patients, we want to avoid having duplicate prescriptions on the dashboard so we recommend making a prescription for these patients in a slightly different manner.
- Select the patient by clicking on the check box to the left of the patients name, click on the actions drop down menu and select 'Bulk Prescribe'
- Under clinical pathway select the pathway titled 'Union Health Congetive Heart Failure chronic care management program, and click prescribe.
3. Prescribing patient education content
- On the home page, click the education content toggle button
- Click on the "education content" button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, catalogued and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
- Enter key word (disease, procedure, care instructions and more) in the search bar
- Click on the "▼" arrow to browse through the content with the article
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the module and enter patient's phone number
Click on the help tab in the left navigation menu and use the dropdown to choose between trouble, suggestion and other. Add details that you need help with in the provided free text box
6. Dashboard Capabilities:
- Custom Dashboard overview columns:
- Patients Name, MRN, DOB
- Patients phone number
- The DNP Pathway that was prescribed to the patient: HF post-discharge, HF Management, or both
- The Date and Time of DNP prescription
- The patients discharge date ( For HF post-discharge DNPs ONLY)
- The name of the DNP prescriber
- Total number of interactions
- The number of replies indicates how many times the patient has replied throughout the pathway thus far
- Survey column: Status of the Patient Experience Survey, either 'Survey Clicked' or 'Filled'
- SCHFI: for the HF Management DNP ONLY
- Scores for each of the sections in the SCHFI survey will populate here
- Any replies from the patient throughout the pathway will generate an alert
- Tabs available under Patient Details
- To access patient details click anywhere along the highlighted area
- Under patient details, you can view patient demographics at the top along with the Messages, Survey, Notes, and Pathways tabs
- To track all the messages that were already sent to the patient, as well as all the messages queued to be sent including the date and time stamps click on the Messages tab. The messages that were sent out are at the bottom of the page, the messages that are queued to be sent are towards the top.
- To access the patients responses to the SCHFI survey, click on the survey tab
- To generate a note pertaining to the patients chart you are in, click on the Notes tab, enter your note in the free text box, and click save note - for internal use amongst users of the Prescription Universe Platform.
- To cancel a prescription, or make updates to the information entered at the time of prescription, select the pathways tab
- To cancel the prescription, identify the DNP or prescription you would like to cancel, and click on the cancel button, and then the check mark. The pathway should then state ' Cancelled'
- To update any patient information entered at the time of prescription (First and Last Name, phone number, MRN, or DOB) click on the Update button, and enter the correct information in the pop box, and click the update button (bottom left corner)