Prescription Universe (RxU) Onboarding Guide for IBD monitoring and vaccination compliance program
Prescription Universe is a digital medicine platform for care providers to prescribe appointment reminders, directions, apps, surveys, care plans, and health education content at the point of care.
The RxUniverse platform is accessible through web browsers (we recommend using Chrome). Please use the link below to login: https://prescriptionuniverse.org
Contact us for help and questions at email@example.com
ONBOARDING PROCESS OVERVIEW:
A. Go to https://prescriptionuniverse.org in a web (Chrome) browser.
- USERNAME: Input your username (for firstname.lastname@example.org).
- PASSWORD: Enter default password- Password#123!
B. Reset password immediately
- Reenter the default password provided (Password#123!)
- Type in your new password (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, have at least one number and one special character)
- Reenter your new password and click on Submit.
C. Login with the new password created
- Enter your USERNAME
- Enter the new password created
D. You can change your password in the future from the Profile tab under the left navigation menu
- Select Profile in the left menu and Click on Change password to reset your password after logging in.
2. Select Facility pathways as favorites:
- Select "Home" from the left navigation menu
- Under "All" tab you can see all assets curated for your facility. You can either scroll down or search by name
- You can add your favorite apps to "My toolkit" for quick access by clicking the "♥". This will create a copy of the asset in the “My Toolkit” tab
- "My Toolkit" tab contains assets/app that you use frequently
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the asset
- Click on the "education content" toggle button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, catalogued and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
3. Prescribing to the patients:
Upon clicking on the "℞" button the digital prescription form will open:
- Enter the patient's MRN number
- Enter the patient’s cell phone number
- Enter the patient's Email address
- Enter the patient’s first and last name
- Select the IBD Type
- Click Prescribe
4. Toolkits for IBD monitoring and vaccine compliance program
There are 3 toolkits available for the program which can be used to initiate and send manual digital nudges as a reminder to improve engagement with the patient and encourage them to complete the survey in time.
1. Vaccine Recommendation Module for IBD: The digital program starts here by prescribing/enrolling the patient. As part of the initial message which is sent at the time of prescription, the patient is asked to reply 1 to indicate interest in the program. Once they reply 1 a message is triggered containing a link where consent, and the Vaccination Assessment is captured. Once the Vaccination Assessment is complete, the patient is considered to be enrolled within the program. If the patient is not engaged or hasn't replied 1, there are reminder messages sent 2 days and 4 days after the time of prescription, containing the Vaccination Assessment link.
2. IBD Health status questionnaire: Digital manual nudge to prescribe the Health status questionnaire (PRO4, PHQ4 and OHNRS) as a reminder to finish the survey. (Note: This is sent to patients who have not completed the automated Health status questionnaire (PRO4, PHQ4 and OHNRS) sent 2 days after completing the Vaccination Assessment). This questionnaire is automatically sent on a monthly basis.
3. SDOH and digital disparities assessment: Patient can opt to fill in this survey after the end initial base line survey or at a later with a reminder by SMS immediately after, and also the following day. This toolkit is a manual nudge to remind the patient to complete the assessment - optional.
5. Prescribing patient education content
Click on the "education content" toggle button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, catalogued and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
- Enter key word (disease, procedure, care instructions and more) in the search bar
- Click on the "▼" arrow to browse through the content with the article
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the module and enter patient's phone number
Click on the help tab in the left navigation menu and use the dropdown to choose between trouble, suggestion and other. Add details that you need help with in the provided free text box