Prescription Universe (RxU) Onboarding Guide for AGA FMT Enrollment Pathway
- Enter your username and enter the default password for the initial login
- Type in your new password - (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, have at least one number and one special character) and click submit
- Login with the new password created
B. Password can be reset after logging in from the Profile tab as well:
2. View participant level custom dashboard:
- Click the custom dashboard tab on the left hand panel and select Open for the AGA FMT - Patient-level custom dashboard.
Custom Dashboard Overview:
To send a prescription from the custom dashboard overview, select the prescribe button in the top right corner, and a prescription box will pop up:
All mandatory fields are indicated with a red asterisk *
1. Enter the participants first and last name
2. Select the date and time of the FMT procedure Enter the participants email address.
3. Enter the participants email address (optional)
4. Enter the participant ID: Numerical value ONLY, do not enter the dash -
5. Enter the participants phone number
7. Click Prescribe
To search for participants on the dashboard overview input either the participants name or phone number on the top left corner and click search:
To filter participants based on their enrollment status, on the top left corner of the custom dashboard click the downward arrow next to select enrollment status and select the status you would like to filter by (Cicked, Not clicked, Replied 99, Replied 99 after enrollment, Signed eConsent, Declined eConsent, Enrolled, Enrolled in 1-10 year registry, Enrolled in 2-10 year registry):
To View participant details: Click anywhere in the same row as the participant whose details you would like to see
Under Patient Details there are three tabs: Messages, survey, and notes.
1) Select the messages tab to send a custom message or view the messages that have been sent, as well as messages that are queued to be sent:
1a) A custom message can also be sent by selecting the participant you would like to message and clicking the message button on the top right hand corner of the custom dashboard overview
1b) Under the messages tab you can view all the messages that were sent, as well as messages queued to be sent (indicated by different message box color and time stamps.
2) Select the Survey tab to see which surveys have been completed, and view participant responses
3) Select the Notes tab to make a note regarding this participant - for internal usage, anyone with access to the sites dashboard will be able to view the note