Prescription Universe (RxU) Onboarding Guide for AGA FMT Enrollment Pathway
Prescription Universe is a digital medicine platform for care providers to prescribe appointment reminders and directions, apps, surveys, care plans, and health education content at the point of care. This platform sends automated text reminders to patients through a rules engine in order to help patients be more compliant before and after their procedure. The RxUniverse platform is accessible through web browsers (we recommend using Chrome): https://prescriptionuniverse.org
Contact us for help and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Onboarding Process Overview
A. Go to https://prescriptionuniverse.org in a web browser.
- Enter your username
- Enter the default password
B. Reset the password immediately.
1. Enter the username provided for initial login.
2. Type in your new password for login to the facility - (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, have at least one number and one special character)
3. Enter your new password and click "Submit."
C. Login with the new password created:
- Enter your USERNAME (1) and New PASSWORD(2) created.
D. Password can be reset after logging in from the Profile tab as well:
- Select Profile in the left Column and Click on Change password to reset your password after logging in.
2. Select Facility pathways as favorites:
- Select the home option on the left side column
1 . Use the search bar to find appropriate apps by name or specialty.
2 . Favorite apps by clicking the "❤️" – this will move them into the “My Toolkit” tab.
3 . Click on the Rx button to Prescribe the AGA FMT Initial Enrollment pathway.
3. Patient prescriptions: Click the Rx button to the right of the DNP
1. Enter the patient’s phone number
2. Enter the patient's email address.
3. Enter the patient’s first and last name.
4. Enter the patient’s Participant ID
5. If you would like to send the pathway to a caregiver check the 'Rx to Caregiver' box to input the caregivers phone number, email, and name. Now both the patient and caregiver can receive messages.
6. Select the date and time of the FMT procedure
7. Click Prescribe
4. View patient level custom dashboard:
- Click the custom dashboard tab on the left hand panel and select Open for the AGA FMT - Patient-level custom dashboard.
Custom Dashboard Overview:
To send a prescription from the custom dashboard overview, select the prescribe button in the top right corner:
To View patient details: Click anywhere in the same row as the patient whos details you would like to see
Under Patient Details there are three tabs: Messages, survey, and notes.
1) Select the messages tab to send a custom message or view the messages that have been sent, as well as messages that are queued to be sent:
1a) A custom message can also be sent by selecting the patient you would like to message and clicking the message button on the top right hand corner of the custom dashboard overview
1b) Under the messages tab you can view all the messages that were sent, as well as messages queued to be sent (indicated by different message box color and time stamps.
2) Select the Survey tab to see which surveys have been completed, and view patient responses
3) Select the Notes tab to make a note regarding this patient - for internal usage