The Las Vegas-Clark County Library District (thelibrarydistrict.org) is a county library focused on encouraging the social, economic, and educational progress of individuals. Below are the steps to access Linked-In learning Android phone learning videos to view at your own pace.
Please follow the below steps to access Linked-In Learning Android phone learning videos
1. Access the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District Website and click on "Log In/My LVCCLD"
2. Click on Log In/Register
3. Access Online Resources by clicking on Online Resources in the Navigation Tool Bar
4. Log-In using your Library District Username and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
5. Access Linked-In Learning by clicking on the Linked-In Online Resource Link
6. Log-In again using your Library District Card Number and PIN
7. To verify your library, enter "LVCCLD" to replace the Library ID at the end of the URL next to the orange arrow.
8. Log-In again using your Library Card Number and PIN
9. Search in Linked-In learning "Android Phone and Tablet Essential Training"
10. Congratulations! You've accessed Android Training Videos on Linked-In Learning. View these videos as needed.