Rx.Health, a partner of Health Plan of Nevada, has created the Digital Access Program to help you solve these problems!
We understand that technology is not always affordable or easy to use.
This is why we have created the Digital Access Program. Our program aims to help Health Plan of Nevada members access a free phone and service and become equipped with the tools to properly use them.
Your new phone and service can alleviate many challenges, including:
- Gaining access to your Health Plan of Nevada online portal
- Viewing your health plan details
- Track health plan costs
- Using social media
- Accessing apps
- Setting up email
- And much more!
If you are interested in this program, please enroll by following the steps below:
1. Click this link: https://survey.covered.health/s3/uhcenrollment
2. Enter your name, phone number, and email. Click submit.
3. You will receive a short questionnaire to complete. You will not need any additional
information for this questionnaire.
Health Plan of Nevada members who enroll in the Digital Access Program will receive guidance regarding digital access. You may receive a free phone and service from the ACP based on eligibility.
Please feel free to ask any questions by calling the Health Plan of Nevada Services Hotline: 1-800-777-1840.