Prescription Universe (RxU) Onboarding Guide for Vaccine compliance program dashboard user guide
Prescription Universe is a digital medicine platform for care providers to prescribe appointment reminders, directions, apps, surveys, care plans, and health education content at the point of care. This platform sends automated text reminders to patients through a rules engine in order to help patients be more compliant before and after their colonoscopy procedure.
The RxUniverse platform is accessible through web browsers (we recommend using Chrome). Please use the link below to login: https://prescriptionuniverse.org
Contact us for help and questions at email@example.com
ONBOARDING PROCESS OVERVIEW:
A. Go to https://prescriptionuniverse.org in a web (Chrome) browser.
- USERNAME: Input your username (for firstname.lastname@example.org).
- PASSWORD: Enter default password- Password123!
B. Reset password immediately
- Reenter the default password provided (Password123!)
- Type in your new password (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, and have at least one number and one special character)
- Reenter your new password and click on Submit.
C. Login with the new password created
- Enter your USERNAME
- Enter the new password created
D. You can change your password in the future from the Profile tab under the left navigation menu
- Select Profile in the left menu and Click on Change password to reset your password after logging in.
2. Select Facility pathways as favorites:
- Select "Home" from the left navigation menu
- Under the "All" tab you can see all assets curated for your facility. You can either scroll down or search by name
- You can add your favorite apps to "My toolkit" for quick access by clicking the "♥". This will create a copy of the asset in the “My Toolkit” tab
- "My Toolkit" tab has assets/app that you would use frequently
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the asset
- Click on the "education content" button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, cataloged, and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
3. Prescribing to the patients:
Vaccine Recommendation Module for IBD: The digital program starts here by prescribing/enrolling patients in the care team. The patient gets enrolled after completing the survey sent to the patient.
Upon clicking on the "℞" button the digital prescription form will open:
- Enter the patient's MRN number
- Enter the patient’s mobile phone number
- Enter the patient's Email address
- Enter the patient’s first and last name
- Select the type of IBD in the dropdown.
- To send the same instruction to a caregiver, check the box to enter the mobile phone number of the caregiver
- Click Prescribe
4. Custom Dashboard:
Vaccine Compliance Program Dashboard:
Step 1: Click on Custom Dashboard to view all the dashboards.
Please choose Vaccine Compliance Program Dashboard.
1. Vaccine Compliance Program Dashboard:
It has a check box with Patient Details (Name, MRN and date of birth, Phone number, and Email address), Type of IBD the patient is enrolled/suffering from, Patient Enrollment status, Prescription Date, Vaccination status, Health Status, Alerts.
a) Patient Details: These are mentioned in the first three columns with the Patient's name in the first column, the Patient's Hospital MRN number with Date of birth details in the second column, and the Patient's Email with the Phone number in 3rd Column.
b) IBD type is mentioned in the 4th Column which is selected at the time of prescription from the EHR.
c) Survey details with Patient enrollment status, Prescription Date, Vaccination status, and Health Status, and the alerts will get reflected in consecutive columns once as a live dashboard once surveys are filled.
4. Prescribing from the dashboard:
1. Select the clinical Pathway
2. Enter the patient’s mobile phone
3. Enter the patient’s first name
4. Enter the patient’s last name
5. Enter the patient's MRN number.
6. Select the type of IBS patient being diagnosed or is been treated.
7. Click Prescribe to start a digital program for the patient.
5. Patient details review from the dashboard:
Click on patient details to review more details from the dashboard to view - Messages received by patients with replies, Survey details filled in by the patients and consent, and Patient notes entered by the care team.
Messages Received and replied to by patients:
Survey Details of the patient:
Notes Entered by the care team with details:
Details on the pathway the patient has been enrolled:
5. Prescribing patient education content
Click on the "education content" button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, cataloged, and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
- Enter keyword (disease, procedure, care instructions, and more) in the search bar
- Click on the "▼" arrow to browse through the content of the article
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the module and enter the patient's phone number
Click on the help tab in the left navigation menu and use the dropdown to choose between trouble, suggestion and other. Add details that you need help with in the provided free text box