- What’s the difference between MyChart and the All4IBD program?
- This study acts as a symptom tracker and notifies both you and your care team of an issue you may not realize needs to be addressed, and from there, we’ll tailor an intervention to benefit you best.
- Who will see my answers as a participant in this study? Will the MD see my answers?
- Your responses will be analyzed by a research member and forwarded to the appropriate party on the care team.
- How often will I have to answer questions?
- The surveys can range from daily to weekly, depending on the status of your health and how drastic your symptoms are.
- What is the nature of the questions on the survey?
- The questions act as a daily or weekly check-in, with questions pertaining to how you’re feeling, any new or rising symptoms, etc., so that we may gage your health status.
- What if I don’t complete every survey, will I be removed from the study?
- No, you will not be disenrolled for lack of responses. While we’d appreciate the completion of all questionnaires, we understand that this may not be feasible for all, so we ask that you complete as many as you can.
- Length of study: Can I leave the study?
- Your participation is 100% voluntary and if at any time you do not want to take part, you can reach out to us to withdraw you from said study.
ALL4IBD FAQs Print
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Mon, 19 Sep, 2022 at 6:50 AM