This article is not final and requires revision based on the new HP app module.
To get started
- Click on the link sent via SMS text message and get started.
- You will click through two screens before being prompted to complete your profile.
- You will only have to set your password at that time and click Sign Up
- You will then be prompted to download the HealthPROMISE app. By clicking "download," you will be taken directly to the app store on your phone, where you will install and open the app.
- You will login to the HealthPROMISE app with the email address and password you just set when completing your profile earlier.
- Once you enter the app, you will first go through some introductory questions to help customize your profile.
- After completing those questions, you will view the dashboard of the app and see the first section titled Disease Severity.
- Click the arrow at the top right to enter the questions for that section and submit.
- Scroll through the dashboard to view the other sections, and then click and answer the associated questions: Quality of Life, Symptoms, and Checklist of Care
- You will be able to log any potential COVID-related symptoms under the Symptoms section as well.
- You will also be able to record different healthcare visits when applicable, access a health education portal, and log current medications.