Prescription Universe (RxU) Onboarding Guide for Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) Pathways
Prescription Universe is a digital medicine platform for care providers to prescribe appointment reminders, directions, apps, surveys, care plans, and health education content at the point of care. This platform sends automated text reminders to patients through a rules engine in order to help patients be more compliant before and after their colonoscopy procedure.
The RxUniverse platform is accessible through web browsers (we recommend using Chrome). Please use the link below to login: https://prescriptionuniverse.org
Contact us for help and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this video or follow the instructions below
ONBOARDING PROCESS OVERVIEW:
A. Go to https://prescriptionuniverse.org in a web (Chrome) browser.
- USERNAME: Input your username (for email@example.com).
- PASSWORD: Enter default password- Password123!
B. Reset password immediately
- Reenter the default password provided (Password123!)
- Type in your new password (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, have at least one number and one special character)
- Reenter your new password and click on Submit.
C. Login with the new password created
- Enter your USERNAME
- Enter the new password created
D. You can change your password in the future from the Profile tab under the left navigation menu
- Select Profile in the left menu and Click on Change password to reset your password after logging in.
2. Select Facility pathways as favorites:
- Select "Home" from the left navigation menu
- "My Toolkit" tab has assets/app that you would use frequently
- Under "All" tab you can see all assets curated for your facility. You can either scroll down or search by name.
- You can add your favorite apps to "My toolkit" for quick access by clicking the "♥". This will create a copy of the asset in the “My Toolkit” tab.
- Click on the "education content" button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, catalogued and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the asset
3. Prescribing to the patients:
Upon clicking on the "℞" button the digital prescription form will open
- Enter the patient's MRN number
- Enter the patient’s mobile phone number
- Enter the patient's Email address
- Enter the patient’s first and last name
- To send the same instruction to a caregiver, check the box to enter the mobile phone number of the caregiver
- Use the drop down to select the colonoscopy prep (Miralax, Miralax extended, Golytely, Golytely extended, Moviprep, Moviprep extended, Magnesium citrate, Suprep, Suprep extended, Clenpiq, Larrycohen magnesium citrate, Larrycohen magnesium citrate extended, Maser Miralax extended)
- Select the date and time of the colonoscopy scheduled appointment
- Click Prescribe
4. Prescribing patient education content
Click on the "education content" button to access our free internal patient education library. Curated, catalogued and searchable content repository for multiple use cases. Includes articles, videos, and printable PDFs with over 200,000 different articles and content. All content is reviewed by a team of medical reviewers, medical content specialists, research librarians, and user experience specialists
- Enter key word (disease, procedure, care instructions and more) in the search bar
- Click on the "▼" arrow to browse through the content with the article
- Click on the "℞" button to prescribe the module and enter patient's phone number
Click on the help tab in the left navigation menu and use the dropdown to choose between trouble, suggestion and other. Add details that you need help with in the provided free text box