Prescription Universe (RxU) Onboarding Guide for Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) Pathways
Prescription Universe is a digital medicine platform for care providers to prescribe appointment reminders and directions, apps, surveys, care plans, and health education content at the point of care. This platform sends automated text reminders to patients through a rules engine in order to help patients be more compliant before and after their procedure. The RxUniverse platform is accessible through web browsers (we recommend using Chrome): https://prescriptionuniverse.org
Contact us for help and questions at email@example.com.
Onboarding Process Overview
A) Go to https://prescriptionuniverse.org in a web browser.
- Enter your username (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter the default password: Password123!
B. Reset the password immediately.
1. Enter the username provided for initial login.
2. Type in your new password for login to the facility - (Note: It should be a minimum of 8 characters, have one upper case character, have at least one number and one special character)
3. Enter your new password and click "Submit."
C. Login with the new password created:
- Enter your USERNAME (1) and New PASSWORD(2) created.
D. Password can be reset after logging in from the Profile edits also:
- Select Profile in the left Column and Click on Change password (1) to reset your password after logging in.
2. Select Facility pathways as favorites:
- Select the home option on the left side column
1 . Use the search bar to find appropriate apps by name or specialty.
2 . Favorite apps by clicking the Heart – this will move them into the “My Toolkit” tab.
3 . Click on the Rx button to Prescribe the PAT pathways.
3. Patient-Only Prescribing:
1. Enter the patient's MRN number.
2. Enter the patient’s mobile phone
3. Enter the patient's email address.
4. Enter the patient’s first and last name.
5. Select English, Spanish, French, or Creole Pathway
6. Check the box to enter the mobile phone number of the caregiver; So they will receive the same instructions as the patient
7. Select the date and time of the scheduled appointment
8. Click Prescribe
View content linked to the assets under the NYCHH pre-admission testing( PAT ).