Here are some other actions to take if you are feeling ill or you think you may have been exposed COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and throw it in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects
- Contact your doctor
- If you are feeling unwell and are not at high risk (see IBD Patient Guide for high risk and IBD specific information), monitor symptoms, and contact your doctors via phone or telemedicine.
- If you need an in-person visit at the office, ER or Urgent Care, please call ahead. This will allow the office/ER to take measure to prevent any possible spread of infection.
- Wear a facemask if you are showing symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19. Wearing a mask will reduce the potential spread of the virus to others.