- A Cologuard test is recommended to screen for colon cancer in men and women 50 years or older and people who are at higher risk for colorectal cancer
- Cologuard test does not need any special preparation or time off
- Cologuard testing kit is ordered by your health care provider and will be mailed to your address.
- You collect the sample at home and send it back to the lab for testing.
- The Cologuard testing kit contains a sample container, a tube, preserving liquid, labels, and instructions on how to collect the sample
Watch this video on how to use the kit-