MyChart-Helps you Better Communicate with your Care Team
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Tue, 23 Mar, 2021 at 5:19 AM
MyChart makes it simple to keep track of your own and your family's medical needs. You can use MyChart to:
- It makes it easier to connect with your medical team. Examine your test results, immunization records, medications, and other medical records.
- Connect your account to Google Fit to automatically import health data from your mobile devices into MyChart.
- View your After Visit Summary® for previous visits and hospital stays, as well as any clinical notes recorded and shared with you by your provider.
- Depending on which features your healthcare organization has allowed, you can see and do it inside the MyChart app.
- Schedule and oversee appointments, including video visits and in-person meetings. We can safely share your medical record with anyone from anywhere if you have internet access.
- When new information in MyChart becomes available, you'll get a push notification. You can check whether or not push notifications are enabled in the app's Account Settings.
- Connect your accounts from other healthcare providers so you can see all of your health information in one place, even though you've been seen by different providers.
1. MyChart | Powered by Epic. (n.d.). Www.Mychart.Com. https://www.mychart.com/
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.