Tips for communicating with your care recipient’s doctor, before, during, and after your visit.
|BEFORE your visit
- Keep a note of your questions or concerns about patient's care plan and health.
- Write down their current medication list
- Note down any changes in the patient's routine behavior or health.
|DURING Your Visit
- Always take notes to refer to later
- Ask all of your questions and get all of your suspicions answered.
- Update medication list if any needed
- Discuss if there are any behavioral changes
|AFTER your visit
- Review the appointment notes
- Update the care plan if required
- Call the doctor to clarify any doubts
Reference- Caregivers Infographic | CDC. (2019, February 12). Www.cdc.gov. https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/infographic/caregivers.htm