Advanced lung cancer symptoms can be caused by tumors attacking other organs and spreading to other areas of the body, or they can be caused by tumors invading other organs and spreading to other parts of the body.
Common lung-related symptoms may include:
- Coughing for a long time
- coughing blood.
- Pain in the chest
- Breathing problems
- Infections that recur, such as bronchitis and pneumonia
When tumors spread or grow larger, advanced lung cancer symptoms and signs may occur, such as:
- Weight loss that was unintentional
- Appetite loss.
Specific symptoms related to common areas of cancer spread include:
- Pain in the abdomen and jaundice (with liver involvement)
- Headaches, speech difficulties, loss of memory, and weakness (with brain involvement )
- Back pain, shoulder pain, and chest pain (with bone involvement )
Please watch the video on " Advanced Lung Cancer Symptoms"
Reference- 1. Symptoms of advanced cancer | Lung cancer | Cancer Research UK. (n.d.). Www.Cancerresearchuk.Org. Retrieved November 5, 2020, from https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/lung-cancer/advanced/symptoms
2. Lung Cancer Symptoms. (2018, September 21). Lung Cancer Symptoms. YouTube. https://youtu.be/DZpmAx0uiQw