Lung Cancer is the third most common cancer in the United States. The American Cancer Society’s estimates for lung cancer in the United States for 2020 are
1. About 228,820 new cases of lung cancer (116,300 in men and 112,520 in women.
2. About 135,720 deaths from lung cancer (72,500 in men and 63,220 in women).
Please watch the below video to understand better on Lung Cancer Statistics
Click here to know more on statistics for Lung Cancer - https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/lungb.html
Click on the links for Statistics for Lung Cancer:
- State of Lung Cancer | American Lung Association. (n.d.). Www.Lung.Org. Retrieved November 5, 2020, from https://www.lung.org/research/state-of-lung-cancer
- Cancer of the Lung and Bronchus - Cancer Stat Facts. (2018). SEER. https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/lungb.html
- American Cancer Society. (2019). Key Statistics for Lung Cancer. Cancer.Org; American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/lung-cancer/about/key-statistics.html
- National Cancer Institute. (2017). Lung and Bronchus Cancer Statistics | Did You Know? [YouTube Video]. In YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsgMSB1WCQQ&feature=emb_logo