Urgent Medication Attention Required
2. Patient Details and Kit Status
- By clicking on the patient's name you can have a view of their demographics, vitals, prescribed digital navigation programs, and their previous notes and chatbots.
- The Kit Status column indicates whether the patient has received the RPM Kit or not
- Before you start going through the details always click on the right side start button to record your monitoring time.
- Once you are done, please DO NOT FORGET to click on the stop button of your monitoring time.
3. Assigned to and Last Engaged Column
- The Assigned to column shows to which doctor the patient is assigned to.
- The Last Engaged column indicates the time of the last recorded vital(s)
4. Clinical Pathway Column
- The clinical pathway column indicates the prescribed Digital Navigation Program
5. RPM data and Alerts Column
- The RPM data column indicates the last recorded vitals
- The Alert column indicates the number of alerts generated by the user. Click on the alert number and get a detailed view of the alerts, For a better understanding of the vitals, please click on the vital tab. Once you have finished, you can click Mark Resolved
6. Send a message to your patients and Add a New Patient
- You can send a message your patient by clicking on Send Message
- You can also add a new patient to the Rx. health Dashboard by clicking on Add Patient.
7. To log out- click on the right corner yellow button and log out.