Precautions To Follow Post COVID 19
1. Continue with the hygiene practices undertaken while you were in quarantine.
2. From disposing of tissues that you used to sneeze to washing hands. Distance has to be maintained from people around and immediate mingling is not advisable.
3. Eating nutritious food like fish oil, fruits, more green leafy vegetables.
4. Don't overdo exercises
5. Chest physiotherapy
6. Calf and Quarideceps exercises
7. Take counseling to overcome the stigma
8. Take precautions to prevent mosquito-borne infections like malaria, dengue, etc.
9. While taking rest is of utmost importance, keeping things that you use on a regular basis clean should be done too.
10. Surfaces that you come in contact with should be thoroughly cleaned at least twice daily.
Watch the video on "Precautions to be followed after home isolation ends"