Precautions to be followed after home isolation ends
- Continue with the hygiene practices undertaken while you were in quarantine.
- From disposing of tissues that you used to sneeze to washing hands. Distance has to be maintained from people around and immediate mingling is not advisable.
- Eating nutritious food like fish oil, fruits, more green leafy vegetables.
- Don't overdo exercises
- Chest physiotherapy
- Calf and Quarideceps exercises
- Take counseling to overcome the stigma
- Take precautions to prevent mosquito-borne infections like malaria, dengue, etc.
- While taking rest is of utmost importance, keeping things that you use on a regular basis clean should be done too - from the towels, you use to your regular gadgets.
- Surfaces that you come in contact with should be thoroughly cleaned at least twice daily.
- Click here for the precautions which need to be taken after home isolation ends.
Click here to watch a video on diet tips to regain health while recovery.