- There may be a need to reduce the number of antenatal visits compared to the normal number of visits or you can have teleconsultation with your doctor. Please opt for teleconsultation whenever possible. However, do not reduce your number of visits without agreeing first with your maternity care team.
- If needed to visit the health center, should take your own transport or call 108, informing the ambulance staff about your status.
- When you do go to see your doctor, practice good hand hygiene and try to avoid people who appear to be ill when at doctor's appointments or at the hospital. Avoid touching things and then touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Do not forget to ask your obstetrics healthcare provider about the alternatives that could replace your in-person visits with video visits or phone visits.
- Also, to reduce the number of visits, ask your obstetrics healthcare provider about how to remotely monitor your blood pressure, fetal kick counts, and weight.
Antenatal visits during COVID 19 Print
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Thu, 9 Jul, 2020 at 4:20 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.