Q- What is Aarogya Setu app?
Aarogya Setu App is a mobile application, developed by the Government of India and is aimed at protecting the citizens during COVID-19. It is designed to inform the people of India about their potential risk of COVID-19 infection and the best practices to be followed to stay healthy, as well as providing them relevant and curated medical advisories, as per Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Indian Council of Medical Research guidelines, pertaining to the COVID -19 pandemic.
Q- What are the key features of the Aarogya Setu App?
The key features include:
- Automatic contact tracing using Bluetooth
- Self-Assessment test based on ICMR guidelines
- Based on the home screen colors of their Aarogya Setu app, the risk status of the user is assessed. Click here to know about the home screen colors.
- Updates, advisory and best practices related to COVID-19
- Geo-location based COVID-19 statistics
- Nationwide COVID-19 statistics
- Emergency COVID-19 Helpline contacts
- List of ICMR approved Labs with COVID-19 testing facilities
- e-Pass integration
- Support for 12 Languages ( English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Telugu, Odia, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam, and Assamese). The App will soon be made available in all 22 scheduled languages of India.
Q- Where can I download the Aarogya Setu App?
Aarogya Setu app is available for both users of android and iPhone and it can be downloaded via their respective app stores. It can also be downloaded by clicking on the links given here.
Android users click here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.goi.aarogyasetu
iPhone users can click here https://apps.apple.com/in/app/aarogyasetu/id1505825357.
To know more about the Aarogya Setu app please click on the link- https://static.mygov.in/rest/s3fs-public/mygov_159056978751307401.pdf