What should I inform my doctor of before my colonoscopy procedure?
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Tue, 17 Mar, 2020 at 7:54 AM
You should inform your doctor if you:
- Have allergies or reactions to medications
- Usually take antibiotics for dental procedures
- Are taking aspirin, arthritis medicines, or blood thinners
- Have a blood disorder where you bleed easily
- Think you may be pregnant
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.