How can I protect myself if I am over the age of 60?
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Sun, 15 Mar, 2020 at 2:48 PM
If you are at a higher risk of having severe symptoms from COVID-19 you should:
- Stock up on supplies
- Keep away from others who are sick
- Limit close contact by avoiding crowds
- Avoid non-essential travel
- Wash your hands often
- If there is an outbreak, stay home as much as possible
- Watch for symptoms and emergency signs
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.