1) COVID-19 is a new virus that normally present in animals (bats) but was first identified in humans in Wuhan China in December 2019.
2) Corona virus spreads from person to person mainly by droplets from patients who are infected.
3) The most common symptoms are fever, cough, and in severe cases difficulty breathing.
4) Cough etiquette, personal hygiene such as hand wash, proper disposal of tissue papers, and isolation of patients are the most effective methods that need to be followed to prevent its spread.
5) There are no specific drugs or vaccines to treat or prevent infection. The main therapy right now is treating symptoms until the patients recover.