How can I can protect myself and my family from COVID-19?
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Mon, 10 Aug, 2020 at 8:01 AM
According to the CDC and WHO, ways in which you could protect yourself and your family from COVID-19 include:
- Washing hands regularly with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Maintaining respiratory hygiene meaning covering your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing and disposing of the tissue immediately
- Maintaining a social distance of a minimum of 6 feet from an infected person
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, mouth after touching infected material
- Wearing personal protective equipment when in contact with infected people
- Keeping up to date on the latest COVID-19 hotspots and avoiding these areas
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.