- The most common laboratory findings reported among hospitalized patients with pneumonia are
- Leukopenia (9-25%)
- Leukocytosis (24-30%)
- Lymphopenia (63%)
- Elevated alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase (37%)
- Radiologic findings of Chest CT images have shown
- Bilateral involvement.
- Multiple areas of consolidation and ground-glass opacities are typical findings.
- SARS-CoV-2 RNA has been detected from upper and lower respiratory tract specimens, and the virus has been isolated from upper respiratory tract specimens and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid.
For more information please find the link to CDC here https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/clinical-guidance-management-patients.html