What do I need to do if I think I am a suspected case, or have had contact with symptomatic persons, etc.?
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Thu, 5 Mar, 2020 at 4:14 AM
- Stay at home except to get medical care.
- You should stay in a separate room so that you can separate yourself from people and animals in your home.
- Call your health care provider ahead before visiting him.
- You should wear a face mask when you are around with people.
- Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid sharing your personal household items with other people.
- Clean all high touch surfaces which include counters, tabletops, doorknobs and more daily.
- Monitor your symptoms daily and if your illness is worsening contact your health care provider.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.