- Stay at home except to get medical care.
- You should stay in a separate room so that you can separate yourself from people and animals in your home.
- Call your health care provider ahead before visiting him.
- You should wear a face mask when you are around with people.
- Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid sharing your personal household items with other people.
- Clean all high touch surfaces which include counters, tabletops, doorknobs and more daily.
- Monitor your symptoms daily and if your illness is worsening contact your health care provider.
Preventivon steps for people with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 Print
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Tue, 14 Apr, 2020 at 6:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.