- Follow the basic preventive measure against coronavirus.
- Follow established occupational safety and health procedures, avoid exposing others to health and safety risks and participate in employer-provided occupational safety and health training.
- Use provided protocols to assess, triage and treat patients.
- Treat patients with respect, compassion, and dignity.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Swiftly follow established public health reporting procedures of the suspect and confirmed cases.
- Provide or reinforce accurate infection prevention and control and public health information, including to concerned people who have neither symptoms nor risk.
- Put on, use, take off and dispose of personal protective equipment properly.
- Self-monitor for signs of illness and self-isolate or report the illness to managers, if it occurs.
- Advise management if they are experiencing signs of undue stress or mental health challenges that require support interventions.
- Report to their immediate supervisor any situation which they have reasonable justification to believe presents an imminent and serious danger to life or health.
Advice for healthcare team in prevention of corona virus? Print
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Tue, 14 Apr, 2020 at 6:20 AM