- Follow the basic preventive measure against coronavirus.
- Follow established occupational safety and health procedures, avoid exposing others to health and safety risks and participate in employer-provided occupational safety and health training.
- Use provided protocols to assess, triage and treat patients.
- Treat patients with respect, compassion, and dignity.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Swiftly follow established public health reporting procedures of the suspect and confirmed cases.
- Provide or reinforce accurate infection prevention and control and public health information, including to concerned people who have neither symptoms nor risk.
- Put on, use, take off and dispose of personal protective equipment properly.
- Self-monitor for signs of illness and self-isolate or report the illness to managers, if it occurs.
- Advise management if they are experiencing signs of undue stress or mental health challenges that require support interventions.
- Report to their immediate supervisor any situation which they have reasonable justification to believe presents an imminent and serious danger to life or health.