- It is important to understand if the medications you are taking interfere with each other. It can be dangerous to take such drugs or supplements together.
How to lower my risk of drug interaction
- Please consult with your health care provider before you start a new drug.
- Make sure you take all the medications as prescribed.
- Discuss with your doctor about the interactions of drugs you are prescribed with the other drugs, food or drugs that need to be avoided while taking the prescribed medication.
- Make a list of all the medications you take including herbal remedies and over the counter prescriptions.