- You can resume your normal diet and activities and any medications that were withheld for this test once you move out of the hospital.
- You may feel a temporary soreness in your throat. Gargling with luke-warm water and taking lozenges can be helpful after the removal of the tubes.
- Talk to your physicians for any other questions or concerns.
- Your health care team will advise you to come back in a day with the diary and recorder if you have undergone 24hr pH monitoring.
- During the next scheduled appointment, your health care provider will discuss the results with you.
What to expect after the procedure Print
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Fri, 14 Feb, 2020 at 9:22 AM