What to expect after the procedure
Created by: Team Rx.Health
Modified on: Fri, 14 Feb, 2020 at 9:22 AM
- You can resume your normal diet and activities and any medications that were withheld for this test once you move out of the hospital.
- You may feel a temporary soreness in your throat. Gargling with luke-warm water and taking lozenges can be helpful after the removal of the tubes.
- Talk to your physicians for any other questions or concerns.
- Your health care team will advise you to come back in a day with the diary and recorder if you have undergone 24hr pH monitoring.
- During the next scheduled appointment, your health care provider will discuss the results with you.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.